Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Monday, December 28, 2009
Friday, December 25, 2009
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Monday, December 21, 2009
The Olympic Torch has been running a relay through the country and on the weekend, it blew though my city. Quickly, quickly, it has a long way to go to get to Vancouver in time!
and... at 4:17 today, as I was posting this, I had my 4,000th visitor! WELCOME one and all and thank you for visiting and for all your encouraging comments! (especially as this particular shot is not one of my best, but he was running!)
Friday, December 18, 2009
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Monday, December 14, 2009
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Friday, December 11, 2009
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Monday, December 7, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Monday, November 30, 2009
In Ontario, if you want to buy liquor, you must make your way to a government run Liquor Control Board Of Ontario, or LCBO, store. You can buy wines at individual wineries, but if you want wines and spirits of the world, this is where you shop. This local LCBO in downtown Burlington is housed in what has variously been used as a fire hall, a post office and a jail.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Friday, November 20, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Sunday, November 15, 2009
St Peter and St Paul from the Greek Catholic Church above
Saint Nicholas from the Eastern Orthodox Church below
These two churches are situated across the street from one another.
It is St Nicholas who is reflected in the door of the post below.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Saturday, November 7, 2009
- ► 2017 (53)
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (76)
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (175)
- ► 2011 (240)
- ► 2010 (200)
- and the sun sets on another year SkyWatchFriday
- painter finishes what the builder left undoneWindo...
- icewine grapes in Niagara Before and After ...
- Foxbar reflecting far fewer trees in its wind...
- The chimney is clean, the sky is clear, the hea...
- The Olympic Torch has been running a relay through...
- There are times when silence has the loudest voic...
- When the daylight fades and the shadows fall Let ...
- Festive homestyle dining with cheerful waitresse...
- This swinging Bears Blues Band is a favourite am...
- Festival of Lights
- under a grey December sky Koi, brightly coloured c...
- "In order for the light to shine so brightly,the d...
- Doorways to the Holidays at the Royal Botanic...
- It is that time of year...choosing poinsettias at ...
- Burlington Skyway Bridgewith Canada Geese coming i...
- trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky -...
- I look out the window sometimes to seek the col...
- In Ontario, if you want to buy liquor, you must ...
- windows onto an alley WeekendReflections
- and the clouds swish around the CN Tower SkyWatch...
- Shuttered Windows in Bath WindowViews
- a turtle on a trike at the Royal Botanical Garden...
- It was a rainy drive home in the city last night,...
- into every life a little rain must fall SkyWatchFr...
- Art is the window to one's soul St Luke's Church ...
- The art of life lies in a constant readjust...
- St Peter and St Paul from the Greek Catholic ...
- Serbian Eastern Orth...
- Take the time to come home to yourself ever...
- A window onto Ottawa Street WindowViews
- Lake Ontario shore on a particularly clear day!
- old yellow new yellow
- jostling for attention on a city corner Weekend Re...
- one blustery day same sky, two views from the wes...
- ▼ December (19)